Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has started the Masters of Arts (Corporate Social Responsibility) course from January 2022. The registration process has started and will end on January 31, 2022. The candidates who wish to pursue the course can apply online through the official site of IGNOU assistance at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The curriculum is designed to enhance the overall understanding of CSR by covering the fundamentals of CSR, the CSR process and its development, implementation and management of projects and programmes, and its links to corporate ethics, governance and dispute resolution.
Program Coordinator Dr Nisha Varghese and Professor PVK Shashidhar said, “MA CSR is a very suitable programme both in terms of content and timing in open and distance learning (ODL) mode. It provides a unique opportunity to CSR professionals to acquire and upgrade knowledge.”
Graduate degree holders can apply for the course which is available for both January and July sessions. The course fee is ₹14,400 out of which first-year and second-year fees are ₹7200 per year. The course duration is two years. Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of IGNOU.
- To impart knowledge and understanding about CSR through open and distance learning.
- To expand the competence of the learners on various theoretical and practical aspects of CSR and development work.
- Develop professional knowledge in the formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of CSR projects and programs
- To equip learners with essential skills in corporate ethics, governance and conflict resolution.
- Eligibility – Any graduate
- Medium – English
- Duration: 2 years (admission is valid for 4 years)
- Sessions – Offered in both January and July sessions
- Fee – Rs.14,400 (1st year Rs.7200 and Second-year Rs.7200)
Who Can Take Admission
- Employees of companies doing CSR.
- Professionals working in the development sector and NGOs implementing CSR activities.
- Development officers, social workers and civil servants.
- Faculty, researchers and students in universities, research organizations and colleges.
- Graduates willing to make a career in CSR.